The GOCESeaComb project is funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) within its Scientic Experiment Development Program (PRODEX) following a successful application to the General Secretariat for Research & Technology (GSRT) after an invitaion to the Greek scientific community in response to the 1st PRODEX Programme Call for Greece.
The duration of the project is 24 months between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2014. Its total funding by the ESA PRODEX office is set to 123,013.00 €.
The project team is composed by:
- Prof. Ilias N. Tziavos, Principal Investigator of the Project
- Dr. George S. Vergos, Co-Investigator
- Dr. Vassilios N. Grigoriadis, senior reseacher
- Dr. Eleni A. Tzanou, senior reseacher
- Dipl. Eng., MSc, Dimitrios A. Natsiopoulos, junior reseacher
Department of Geodesy and Surveying
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
University Box 440
Thessaloniki, Greece, GR-54124