The GOCE+++ project is funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) within its Scientic Experiment Development Program (PRODEX) following a successful application to the General Secretariat for Research & Technology (GSRT) after an invitation to the Greek scientific community. GOCE+++ is a continuation of the successfully completed GOCESeaComp Project, launched and funcded in response to the 1st PRODEX Programme Call for Greece.
The duration of the project is 18 months between February 1, 2016 and July 30, 2017. Its total funding by the ESA PRODEX office is set to 56,503.00 €.
The project team is composed by:
- Prof. Ilias N. Tziavos, Principal Investigator of the Project
- Dr. George S. Vergos, Co-Investigator
- Dr. Vassilios N. Grigoriadis, Co-Investigator
- Dr. Eleni A. Tzanou, senior reseacher, Post Doc.
- Dipl. Eng., MSc, Dimitrios A. Natsiopoulos, junior reseacher, PhD Candidate
Department of Geodesy and Surveying
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
University Box 440
Thessaloniki, Greece, GR-54124